Wednesday, February 24, 2010


The Project to Send a PolyBear
to the Spacey Station moves forward.
by ZeroBear

We had some big developments today in the efforts to get a certain AstroBear PolyNaught named ZeroBear up to the Spacey Station where he can dominate lead mankind and PolyBear kind into a new fronteeeeer and all that bla bla bla.


Anyhoo, I hope to have lots of good news to share with you guys in maybe as little as another day, if all goes well and the Fire Marshal decides to not press charges about a golf course grass fire that needs to remain just between you and a certain PolyBear who mistook the actual meaning of

"He's burning up the golf course today".

Wish me luck and send your paypal account number and password to my e-mail account


You can't send quarters and dollar bills by the interwebs can you? I didn't think that was possible. What a shame. Maybe next year. Well, if you can't send money, Sign up over to the right in that "Followers" section of my Blog. How can I achieve world dominatin with so few followers?
  
I'm thinking of doing a reality show on Cable called

"PolyBear in Space"

Kind'a catchy isn't it? I'm trying to line up sponsors.
I figure the script will write itself.
The Miz Paul's Fish Sticks Folks passed up on the opportunity to get in on the ground floor today. I'm sure they will soon regret that, when I hits the big time. I was willing to wear a NASCAR type driver's suit with a big crunchy breaded fishstick on the back and everything. I just see it as their loss.

Oh - here is a shout-out to R&K. 
I know that you know that I know that you guys know who you are, even if everyone else is sort'a confuzzuled by this time.

Your soon to be publishing his Blog from space friend,
ZeroBear


No comments:

Post a Comment