Friday, February 12, 2010

Oh NooooOOOOooo!:
by ZeroBear


What's got into you, Mumzie and Da? Why didn't either one of you tell me? Why must I find out these things for myself? Would you guys have let me just stumble into tomorrow not knowing that Friday the 13th comes on a Saturday this month?

To all my interwebs fans:

 I needs to let you know that I'm so sorry, but until Friday the 13th coming on Saturday passes, this little PolyBear is hiding in a closeted location that will remain undiscloseted.

Good thing I happened to see a calendar before midnight. If you read this, you got 35 minutes to find a hidey place. After midnight, you're on your own Bubba.

Sorry, but I'll see you folks when the evilosity of this dreaded co-occurrance has passed by a certain little PolyBear.

Good luck to all of you.  

No comments:

Post a Comment