Thursday, February 11, 2010

Waiting for The Snow:
by ZeroBear


Sweet Suzie, the Channel 6 Weather Girl says we're gonna get snow sometime after midnight tonight. I can't wait. Mumzie and Da have gone to bed, but not me. I plan on staying up all night if needs be. In a few minutes, I'll sneak into the den and watch Letterman and then Craig Ferguson (hope he has the monkey on tonight. The monkey just kills me). I'll make my nest in the den cause Mumzie and Da gets all yelling angry when I turns the bedroom set on while they is sleeping.

As soon as we gets enough white stuff on the ground, it's outside for a frolic in teh Snow!


So sleepy though, but it can't be much longer before we gets us a dose of winterwonderland and then it's outside for me.


So sleepy...


Winter wonderland...


So sleepy...

gonna stay up till...

Sleep...

just...


ZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment