Thursday, October 27, 2011

This is very disturbing

Submitted for your consideration by meek, mild mannered marketing guru Bertrums BigGuy, a bro from the cold cold north of here.

WARNING THE FOLLOWING PHOTO SHOULD NOT BE VIEWED BY SUSCEPTIBLE YOUNG CHILDRENS OR SOMEWHAT SISSY GUYS


Evidently Zombies is taking over Pumpkins

Mumzie wanted to put one on the front stoop this weekend and I said not no, but "No Way" I goes out there sometimes to shoot at the squirrels or get rid of a handgrenade that I have lost the pin for, and with my luck a zombie would jump out and grab me when I least expected it. Could I count on Da at that point? Are you kidding? He would probably be in his barkolounger snoring away or insisting some foolish thing like ZOmbies don't jump out of pumpking, which the above referenced photo clearly refutes.

This is a rapidly developing story that I will continue to report on, right after Da and I has some cookies and chocolate milk, cause it's that time of the day here in MerTown.

I hopes Mumzie still has some of them homemade oatmeals ones, cause they is splendidifidly wonderful little PolyBear nutrition treats.

No comments:

Post a Comment