Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Patience

Da says I'm not very patient and
that I should learn to chill out a little.

Maybe it's because I woke him up
last night at 3:00 am.


It was half past waffle time. What else was I to do?

He says that if I got a report card

That I would get a
"NEEDS IMPROVEMENT"
in waiting for breakfast.

Anyhow, he's not talking to me right now. Just sits
in his chair rubbing a big red stick whack mark
across his nose. I can't imagine how it got there,
looks like it may leave a mark. 

He'll get over it and until he does, I'll survive.


Mumzie bought Da a box of Raspberry Zingers
last week and I hid them from him so I have more
than enough chow to get by for a few days.


I don't know why he gets upset with every little
PolyBear that wants waffles at 3:00 am.

Lots of other people have poor waiting skills.


It seems like


No one wants to wait for even a minute.

IMO I am pretty good at waiting. Last night I had been
awake and starving for waffles for at least 10 minutes
before I politely whacked him across the face with a
stick to get his attention.


After a little research, I have decided airline pilots
are a lot worse waiters than me.


Somebody here needs to learn to wait their turn in line!


No comments:

Post a Comment