Friday, February 10, 2012

I'm Not Sure You Can Take This Latest Revelation


Prepare to be startled!


Get ready to be shocked!


I'm sorry to have to tell you about this because


Once you know your life will never be the same again.

******

However I must tell you this stuff
because that's the kind of PolyBear I am.

******
Have you seen news reports like these? 

"Family fears the worst for missing man!"
Topeka, Kansas Journal - June, 2010

"Town searches for missing couple"
Fresno, California Banner Gazette - August, 2011
 
"Unexplained disappearance of entire family from home"
Natchez, Mississippi Times Ledger - January, 2012

"Space Aliens Steal Waffle Delivery Truck"
National Enquirer, Last Wednesday

Just google these respected Newspaper Articles
and be shocked. Frankly they scare me too
badly to post more than this because
I know what is going on here.

Let me explain everything to you just as it happens


1 - Do you have a TV set?
Just as I thought. I do too.


B. Do you ever watch Shark Week on Discovery Channel?
Yep, sadly I do too

3 - Let me demonstrate what happens when people disappear.


4 - Side view of perfectly innocent TV with Discovery
Shark Channel coming on.


5 - Just some more sharks on TV... Right?


6 - Big old Shark? Yeh, we've seen all of this before...



8 - Think I'll go get me some popcorn.




12 - Innocent person walks by TV on the way to the kitchen







and











!!!! Wham !!!!




!!!! CHOMP !!!!



46 - Innocent person missing with no explanation.


Oh yes they can!



Did you know they could?


I thought not...
Foolish trusting bumbledumb...




The only defense is to avoid watching TV
when those Shark shows come on.



or






Keep one of these Bad Boys pointed at the set.

I ordered mine last week.
Charged to Mumzie's Visa Card.



We must remain ever vigilant
if we are to have any hope of surviving Shark Week.

!!!! And It's coming !!!!
That's a Fact you need to come to grips with.

No comments:

Post a Comment