Saturday, February 11, 2012

E-Mail Answers

So many e-mails, so little time

Let me get caught up with my correspondence.

1 - nope
2 - Yep
3 - Nope
4 - Yep
5 - Maybe, I'll think about it
6 - If the money is right, sure
7 - Nope
8 - Nope
9 - Well, the Grand Jury did discuss it
but no indictment was returned

10 - Lastly I received this photo from BB in Pittsburgh
 today (yesterday?)


informing me that this was discovered on the Interwebs
And asking if this was a photo of me.

HAVE YOU NOT BEEN READING MY
SHARK POSTS?

THEM SHARKS WOULD LIKE NOTHING
BETTER THAN TO CHOMP ME DOWN!

I IS NOT MUCH MORE THAN A TASTY MORSEL
TO YOUR AVERAGE GREAT WHITE SHARK!

Truth is, you can't even trust 


these things

There is no telling where a Great White
might hide out so he can chomp you

Jeepers

Sheeeeesh

There is no hope for you peoples

No comments:

Post a Comment