Sunday, February 5, 2012

It's SuperBowl Day!

I am so excited because Da said 
today is SuperBowl day!

I have mine ready to go.

I ordered it from a memorabilia website.
Nifty isn't it? $389.95 with free shipping
paid for with Mumzie's Visa Card.


I KNOW - WE'RE TALKING ABOUT A GAME 


As I understand the game is The Giants Vs the Patriots.

I'm not sure who the Giants are, so I asked Mr. Google and 
discovered there are several options.

GIANTS


Could be the ever fearsome Giant Panda
Eeeeehh? Maybe. Probably not. Can't see
getting excited about a herd of big old Chinese Bears.


Could Giants be incredibly big Bunny Rabbits?
This has potential - I'd hate to face a team of these guys
if they were hungry or all needing to use the potty
at the same time. Could get really messy.


Giant Mesquite Bugs? !!! Yikes !!!
You can count me out of any war with these guys.
Who wants to get stunked up by a giant stink bug?


Giant Tortuses (Tortis?) (Tortillias?) Whatever....
Yes they are truly giants - Really big -
This one is about elevendyseven hundred pounds
but he strikes me as kinda slow for a running back.


Now this one has potential To me it looks like that giant spider
is about to have lunch. If I were that guy I'd be running fast.

PATRIOTS


Kinda old and beat up looking - not to say
in any way that they can't put up a good fight
against a big/big spider. I'd want a machine gun or
flamethrower if I had to face a giant spider.


Some Patriots look kinda Girly to fight spiders
I guess maybe she could stick him with that needle.

OK JUST FUNNING WITH YOU GUYS

WE"RE TALKING SUPER BOWL FOOTBALL

Today's game will be


The NewYork Giants

VS


The New England Patriots


The Giants are led by #10 Eli Manning


The Pats are led by #12 Tom Brady

I really think that Tom isn't two whole numbers
better than Eli.

My favorite part of the SuperBowl?


No contest.

You can count on Da making about 12 bushels of this stuff.

I looked last night and he has 57 bags of
Pillsbury DoughBoy Movie Time Extra Butter
Popcorn in the cabinet.

And the fridge is full of all of our favorite beverages.


Da's


and mine.

Let The Game Begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment