Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Broken Hearts

Alas, Miss Scarlet and I have had a falling out.


(sniffle)

She left me for some Hollywood Actor Bear.

(sigh)


He turned her head with that ritzy west coast lifestyle

"Honey This and Honey That"

****

(Uncomfortable interlude as an extended period
of uncontrollable sobbing passes)


****

I may have found a remedy though. In checking out
all of the Mental Health and Wellness sites:

1 - Dear Abby                        
2 - Advice by Amanda           
3 - Lost Love Tips by Louie   
4 - Darleene's do it this way    
5 - Wally's Words of Wisdom


I have found there is help to get you through the healing process.



With the help of Dr. Mumzie's Waffle Treatment
I may make it through this.

I hope the waffle iron holds up to the task ahead

No comments:

Post a Comment