- When 11/11/11 started (at 12:00:01 am on 11/11/11, or moments after the last "BONG" sounded on Da's Haunted Hallway Clock, which scares the BeeGeeBees out of me every time it goes off) there wasn't a single emergency defense siren that sounded anywhere in my neighborhood. Was there one sounding out an alarm in yours? I thought not.
- Did "Misty and Marty in the Morning" even mention 11/11/11 on their TV early morning show (Channel 6, your up to the minute source for Meridian News)? Nope, they was too busy doing a new recipe for fluffy scrambled eggs with GooseBerry fruit and pudding cups, featuring Chef Bubba and his dancing PeekaPoo.
- To my knowledge, there was not a single network interruption during Judge Judy, and I know several suspicious things happened during that hour that should have been reported.
- My good friend Dave Letterman wanted to do a special segment on his show featuring that electrician and Gaffer team that does his special reports, but the proposal was SHOT DOWN BY CBS NETWORK EXECUTIVES. My understanding is that at least one of them is a Shriner, two of them is lower level Masons and one other belongs to the Civitan's Club.
- Did you see anything on the Paris France nightly news about Dogs sleeping with cats? I thought they would avoid mentioning that.
- Since I began putting this report together twenty minutes ago, the phone has rung three times and when I answered, one of the calls WAS A HANG UP. In the moments before the line went blank, I could have sworn I heard a Spaniard snoring. Here comes the clincher. The other two was supposed "Plastic Siding Contractor" offers to reside Mumzie and Da's House who hung up as soon as I started shouting about the TriLaterial Commission plotting against PolyBears. Oh, yeh - Has anyone yet recognized that the Acronymmmes for "Plastic Siding Contractor" is PSC?
Well I wants to put it in writing her for the world to read.
ZEROBEAR POLYBEAR AIN'T ASCARED OF NO PLASTIC SIDING CONTRACTOR!
I is somewhat scared of bumps in the dark: