Monday, November 14, 2011

Growing a Beard

Beards are interesting


It takes a pretty cool guy


to sport one.

Sometimes it seems



Everybody has one.
This was taken when George Jr. had the black hat club over for lunch.




Lots of famous dudes has them.

Mr. C


The Smith Brothers


Rabbi Silber

Even though his is a little scruffy


Brad seems to be able to pull his off nicely.

I gotta say I has lots of hats that are better than the one Brad chose.

Some people were made to wear a beard


and a bow tie


In my experience, Just sporting one


seems to give people happy feet.



However, I was never all that interested in


bearded ladies

Some of them is pretty


scary - Pretty Scary that is.




I has been thinking about sporting one myself


Mumzie said it is not my look, so I guess not.

No comments:

Post a Comment