Thursday, April 5, 2012

Who is this Easter Bunny guy?



Lot of folks look forward to a visit from
the Easter Bunny.

Me? I just wonder who he is and can we
trust him in the house.


I have been searching the interwebs for him and
learned that there are many possibilities.


I don't know if the Easter Bunny is German
but if he is, then this German Rabbit guy is big
enough to get the job done.


What do you think? I say no. Too Small.


I like this guy's stand up attitude, but I'm not sure.


Jack here would be quick enough.
I've seen him move and he is plenty quick getting
from one side of the yard to the other, but he doesn't
look like a candy basket kind of guy.



There are some bigger options.

 


Maybe



Could be



I don't know why the PoPos would be chasing the Easter
Bunny, so I'd rule this rabbit out, but he certainly looks like a
rabbit with a plan. If this is him, we may get our baskets
shipped from the county jail this year.

This one has cute going for him, but it seems that
he would have problems with child labor laws.



Maybe - could be - This rabbit certainly looks the part.

You know, it could be these guys


Any search for bunnies brings up hundreds
of photos of these guys. I guess they belong to a
bunny club or something because they all dress alike.

I bet it's them and they do the baskets as a
project in their Bunny Rabbit Club.
Look them up. They have interesting rabbit outfits
unfortunately for some reason Mumzie says
I can't put them in their outfits on the webpage.

No comments:

Post a Comment