Saturday, April 21, 2012

Is there a doctor in the house?


My buddy George isn't feeling well this
afternoon and he could use some advice.



He won't listen to me and my hope is
that he might listen to some of you.



He hasn't been himself for weeks now.



It started as a feeling of malaise.




He said he just didn't feel right.



It wasn't really anything
he could put his finger on,



but he just wasn't 100%.



I told him he needed to see someone




but would George listen to me?



Let me be as blunt as possible.
Nooooooooooooo. George refuses
to listen to his very best friend in the world.



Now for the last few days he won't
even discuss it with me.



So please - just for me, take a look and tell me


Does he need a good multivitamin?
Or maybe some Iron Tonic with his breakfast?

No comments:

Post a Comment