Saturday, April 21, 2012

One of FluffyKitty's Adventurous Friends



FluffyKitty?

has friends?

Yeh I know, but he really does


Here he is at the side door to the garage the
other night with one of his friends.

Anyhow, his friend's name is MommyKitty


Here she is at the back door. She lives out in the
pole barn because she is a little wild. Mumzie
feeds her at the patio door, which makes this about
the closest anyone can get to her.

MommyKitty can be adventurous at times.


She likes to walk the top of the brown patio screen
(that brown screen thing)
in the mornings so that she can survey her domain.
Maybe she's looking for something like a mouse
or Cow or Moose to pounce on and eat - I don't know.
The long range photo shot is because She won't let
anyone get close to her.

She hero worships me


because I like to walk the screen in the dark to survey her
domain. There were no Mooses this night to pounce upon.

Lucky thing for them.

Yep, what you see is what you see.
I do not use a safety net!

ZeroBear PolyBear the amazing adventurer!
I live for this stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment