Thursday, March 29, 2012

Culture from the Shakesperean Bear Troop


Macbeth - Act 2 Scene 1


Is this a dagger which I see before me,
The handle toward my hand?
Come, let me clutch thee.
I have thee not, and yet I see thee still.
Art thou not, fatal vision, sensible
To feeling as to sight? or art thou but
A dagger of the mind, a false creation,
Proceeding from the heat-oppressed brain?


********

Hamlet - Act 3 Scene 1


To be, or not to be, that is the question:
Whether 'tis Nobler in the mind to suffer
The Slings and Arrows of outrageous Fortune,
Or to take Arms against a Sea of troubles,
And by opposing end them: to die, to sleep
No more; and by a sleep, to say we end
The heart-ache, and the thousand Natural shocks
That Flesh is heir to? 'Tis a consummation
Devoutly to be wished. To die to sleep,
To sleep, perchance to Dream;

Ay, there's the rub,


********

Macbeth - Act 5 Scene 1


Out, damn'd spot! out, I say!




Culture
from Bears
How fortunate thou art.

No comments:

Post a Comment