Friday, March 23, 2012

Alternate Transportation

Da refuses to buy me some wheels!
It's not like I asked for much. 


After carfeul consideration and the advice of a GranTour
Racer who reads the blog daily, I decided on this simple
red ride.

Da caught me ordering it with his credit card


late last night. He pulled the plug on My Machine and
said no way. I think he is being unreasonable.

He gave me some alternate options.

1 - I can have a Bike and get a job until I have enough to
buy my own car.


This immediately came to mind. How's a world famous
PolyBear going to lower himself to honest (sic) labor?
Just not fair.

2 - Then he said I could go this route


There is no way I'm going to stare at the east end of a
west bound horse all day long.

3 - Then he said if his those were not to my preference


I could employ the extended thumb method,

Or




TP&W





Do you know what TP&W means?





I almost can't say it, it is so bad!




Oh well, you shoudl know what a Bad, BAd, BAD
person Da can be.




TP&W means



"Take Pains & Walk"



Anyone need a nice PolyBear house guest?


If you do, please send a photo of your wheels,
your flashlight collection and proof of insurance
coverage for PolyBear house guests.

It would help if you had a good waffle iron, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment