Thursday, January 12, 2012

ZeroBear PolyBear - The Famous Author


Have you read my book?

The one I'm writing about Hot Dogs?

No?

Understandable, because I just started writing it
about ten minutes ago.

From my Interwebs research, I discovered the following:

Hot Dogs (Sausages) are one of the oldest forms
of processed food, having been mentioned in  


Homer's Odyssey

The following comes from Mr. Homer's book:

"As when a man besides a great fire
has filled a sausage with fat and blood
and turns it this way and that and is
very eager to get it quickly roasted. . ."


Mumzie says that the very best authors
write about what they know - or something like that.
Da says that your writing should mirror your passion.

Well


I am very passionate about hot dogs

and


I know a lot about them
especially with tatertots.

Honestly I am thinking the book will be a
sure thing to win

I figure they will award me one in the field of

Hot Doggery!

More later - I need to go work on my acceptance speech...



No comments:

Post a Comment