Tuesday, January 24, 2012

We interrupt your regularly scheduled program for the following special report!


New information has come to the attention of
ZeroBear PolyBear News Services International, LLC!


While frankly this is just too much stuff to read, there
are some very startling photos within all this somewhat boring
data that sheds an entirely new light on the recent
chicken crossing the road controversy.

As a responsible member of the fourth estate I present this
shocking photo documentation to my hungry for the truth readers.







- NO WAIT -
That last one is a part of my personal photo files.
Where is the delete key?

Anyhow...

This crossing the road stuff is not the big deal you chickens have
made it out to be. As I understand, lots of animals do it
all the time.


As I understand, even peoples occassionally cross the road.

However, this


May be a big deal.

More on our Nightly News at Ten...

No comments:

Post a Comment