Sunday, January 8, 2012

This duck business is for the birds!

I has been threatened by another duck group.

Today I got a phone call from the

ARDA

Demanding equal time on the ZeroBear PoloBear Blog.

My Marketing Guru


Jerome (paperpants) Kawalskii
says that we need to cooperate so today we will
devote much too much bandwidth to


rubber ducks.

Yep those guys who made the threatening call were officials
from the American Rubber Duck Association

ARDA

So today's blog will be devoted to the


American Rubber Duck

I did some research and found out that
For the most part, Rubber Ducks are pretty good people

They are inclusive


They have a sense of humor


And there are a bunch of them

I figure if all of them came by tomorrow to check out
my rubber duck post I'd get about a boillion hits.

Sadly, none of them has computer access.

even though just as has been reported in the past
most of them


has their ducks in a row. 

Did you know there was a head honcho rubber duck?


He is a big shot.





No comments:

Post a Comment