Saturday, January 14, 2012

Bad Friday the 13th for You?


Anyone who knows me knows that I have a healthy respect
for Friday the 13th, even when it comes on a


and yesterday,

WHICH WAS FRIDAY THE 13th
in case you were on a different planet
and didn't know

anyhow, yesterday just had to be full of really bad stuff.


It certainly was at my house

How so, you ask?

Well, I spent the day in relative safety


In one of several really good hiding places I had identified
in advance of the dreaded day of doom.


And regarding the day of doom -
you need to remember several things:

1 - If you survived yesterday, and unless you are a
recently dead Hant,

I'm assuming that you survived.
Anyhow, next month we will have another
Friday the 13th, which in February will come
on a Monday!

I is serious. In February, 2012
Friday the 13th comes on a Monday!

As foretold on the Myan Calendar


right there in the pictogram after it says that some Tigers
of the Clan LSU would lose everything in 2012
to a herd of Pachyderms of the Bama Clan.

But I need to get back to my list of don'ts.

2 - If you survived, by hiding the day away, you were smart
but you need to find a new hiding place for next month because
Friday the 13th will get you unless you are really good at hiding.

Hiding in the closet is always good


Not my closet, I got here first - in your closet.

Under the dining room silver cabinet is also a good place


Unless you are a big guy, like Da, who honestly is a little
too chunky butted to be able to fit under the furniture.

but you get the idea

C - Stash away some grub in your hiding places
because you never know.


Since its only one day of hiding, I like to rely on candy bars


and something to keep my whistle wet.

6. Whatever you do, don't push your luck because
Friday the 13th will trump card your hand every time.

Do you need an example of why it's foolish
to rely on luck?

OK, lets take a look at FluffyKitty's day yesterday.


You may not know this, but FluffyKitty considers himself
to be the luckiest cat in town. Cards, Dice, Horse Races,
Roulette, whatever. It does not matter to him at all.
In his opinion, if catluck will get you there, FluffyKitty succeeds.

Over the past five years, he has made a fortune betting the
pony races at the Meadowlands. He uses Fat Frank's Fast FoneBets
out of New Jersey (1-800 Bets-R-Us).

 And he is pretty lucky, but he should have known that
Friday the 13th is always more powerful than catluck.

I don't quite know how to explain what happened to him, so
I'll just let you have a look and you can figure it out for yourself.


 It was a freak Friday the 13th vacuuming assident.
That's my story and I'm sticking with it.

Da got him out. I have no idea how.

I offered him one of my SpongeBob Band Aids, but
he was too busy hiding under the chifferobe to take me up
on my offer of first aid assistance.

I'll lure him out eventually with a can of tuna and
square things up because that's the kind of PolyBear I am!




No comments:

Post a Comment