Saturday, January 14, 2012

You Saw it First on ZeroBear PolyBear Blog



Attention News Junkies

I have been informed that certain high level
military units have been equipped with
a new series of anti-personnel weapons
that are so terrible that no one other than
ZeroBear PolyBear News International, LLC
has the guts to make photos of them public.

When I became aware of this horrendous new
weapon and the military's intent to use it,
I knew that there was no way I would not share the
photos provided to me with my public,
because that's the kind of PolyBear I am.


THE FOLLOWING WARNING
IS POSTED IN CONCERN FOR 
WOMENS, CHILDRENS AND
SEVERAL SISSY MEN WHO
READ THE BLOG.




*****




Do not view the following photo
if you are subject to severe
nightmares, emotional breakdowns
or screaming meemees.




*****




READY?



*****


YOU SURE?



*****




Shocking, Isn't It...

No comments:

Post a Comment