Tuesday, March 16, 2010

I can do it!
By: Junior Star-Fleet Teleportation Officer ZeroBear PolyBear

This teleportation stuff is easy as can be. Scotty went to the officer's grill for lunch and forgot to lock the door to the teleportation bridge. Just look at what I have beamed up here while he was gone.

Here is my favorite chicken buddy, Dancing George. He is a little confused, but other than that, he seems fine to me. He has "dancing foot". I think that is the Okeechobee One Step he's doing. What a talented guy!

Here is my friend Don T. Duck.
He lives in Mumzie's bath tub at home. As far as I know, he is not much of a dancer. Hopefully I can send him back before she misses him.

Moving right on, once you get the hang of using that Google Galactica program you can find just about anything.
Hope they don't miss this baby in the Warehouse at their manufaturing plant. Notice the Polar Bear on the cup? Good gig, if you can get it. I guess I need to beam up some syrup, cups and straws. Anyone know how to run one of these babies?

Look at this!
I already discovered how to penetrate the very best security so's I can pull lots of nifty stuff up here. You'd be amazed at how many of these they have at Ft. Knox. No way they'd miss a few bars. They just leave them stacked in piles around a stuffy old vault anyhoo.

Ha! I sucked this baby up from out'a Hanger 18 at Wright Patterson AFB. I bet some MP gets his rear end chewed up good when they find this thing missing.
Uh, Scotty will be back soon, I gott'a start sending most of this stuff back. The Air Force guys will get plenty mad if they find their flying saucer gone.

Worse than that, This guy:
Refuses to leave. May have been a mistake punching his Google Galactica coordinates into the machine. Found him working at a Dairy Queen in Tulsa. He hasn't aged a lick in forty years. He says it's clean living and Grape Popsicles keeps him fresh. The Icee Machine was for him.

More later. "Uh, Thank'ya very much."

ZeroBear has left the building.

No comments:

Post a Comment