Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Oh by The Way
By ZeroBear

Things are back to normal now. It was touch and go for a few days over here after I managed to beam down 27 of me from the StarShip Enterprise. After only a day of enjoying all of the mees, Da went out to the barn with his sleeping bag and said to call him when it was over.

I think FluffyKitty went with him. Probably best, he (FluffyKitty) was getting pretty nervous with 27 mees giving him attention. Mumzie had her hands full with all of us. There was breakfast X 27.
Snack time X 27 X 3 or 4 times a day.

and dinner X 27 + late night tums and bellyrubs afterwards.
And it was really hard to get a seat for Craig Ferguson


Actually I was getting tired of all the Mees running around, too and then I remembered that Scotty had converted my phone to a handy flip phone communicator and so I called him up to see if he could help.
 
Yep, you guessed it. The Enterprise Telepotato, er telepotater, Teletatertoter (You know what I mean). Anyhoo, their transporter thing has a ctrl+Z option, and Scotty ctrl+Zed me 26 times, and just like that. I'm back to normal. One sweet little PolyBear FunnelCakeEater.

C'mere and give us a hug!

No comments:

Post a Comment