Friday, August 24, 2012

Housing Options #12


Yesterday I got another e-mail
about a very interesting house.

I think it is in Europe.

You guys can look and let
me know what you think.


The property is nice - scenic - don't you think?


Most of the listing was artful shots of the property
and the surrounding area.


In fact, they seemed to key on it. 


It certainly caught my attention.


The house?


well,


The house was described as a


lovely fixer-upper with strong bones
and a breathtaking view from the
master suite and great room.


***


I have a definite interest in this one.
I always considered myself
a mountain kind of PolyBear
and there is no way of knowing if that
is true until I try it out for a while.


There is one thing I may need some help with.


Does anyone know a reputable 
landscape service in Alpine Europe?


I may need a dependable yard and garden
guy to help me for a week or two until
I can get the lawn in order.


It would be helpful if he listed a little
roofing experience on his resume, too.

Oh, and he probably needs a chain saw.


No comments:

Post a Comment