Thursday, August 9, 2012

Ask ZeroBear


Mr. ZeroBear,

Can a person be too happy?

Signed,


Mr. Smiles.
Washington, D.C.

***

Dear Smiley,

Do you have any idea how much like ... uh ...
what's his name? Anyhow, you look a lot like him.

Cute Kid. Hope you told her to wear her seat belt.
Da always straps me in tight.

Anyhow - getting to your question.

Most of the time I am very happy.


I have my friends


I have a special e-mail lady I met on the interwebs
in the Pink Ladies of Vegas Chat Room.


I have several really nice flashlights.

And the Chipmunks.


And I have a Mumzie who makes really good waffles.

However, some folks



seem just a little bit too happy.

So, maybe you can be.

Signed,
ZeroBear PolyBear, esq.

P.S. Are you sure you're not him?
That picture could have fooled me.







No comments:

Post a Comment