Saturday, August 4, 2012

Swimming with Phelps and the guys


It has been a long day of watching the 2012 Olympics.

What a great show

I can't imagine why Da didn't get us some tickets
to London and ringside seats for the events.


At least he lets me sit close to the TV, so I
have a pretty good view.

I do have one question about swimming,


How the heck do they keep
the water out of their nose?

I hate it when I get water up my nose.

Maybe I should consider
trying out for the rowing team.


I could be that guy in the back that yells,

"Hea you up there in the third seat,
ROW HARDER!"

I could be good at that job and
it would be a great experience,


as long as nobody tried to throw me into the lake.

Because I'd get water in my nose for sure
if they did that to me.

Maybe I should try out for


Olympic boat racing.

Looks a lot safer to me.



No comments:

Post a Comment