Sunday, August 26, 2012

Housing Option #13

It's hard to believe there are so many swell housing
options out there. I guess its a buyers market because
I keep getting listing after listing sent to me in the e-mail.
Every night there seems to be another Realtor
trying to send me the perfect house.
The latest thing I received was titled
"Take advantage of this once in
this lifetime Housing Opportunity."

Here it is.

I think they said it was in Kathmandu, Nepal.


Not a bad looking town. Must be north of Toomsooba
because it gets hilly up there and those are some pretty
nice hills in the background.

Apparantly the place comes with a large


servant staff.


That's OK because I like to be waited on.

I'd need to get rid of a few of them, like that guy back
there in row 16 talking on his cell phone. No goofing off
allowed if you work for ZeroBear PolyBear, LLC.

I e-mailed the realtor asking if they were on break,
or what, and she said they were probably chanting.

I can dig that. I chant every Thursday night
until I get the response I want from Da.

Tater Tots, Tater Tots, Tater Tots, Tater Tots,
Tater Tots, Tater Tots, Tater Tots, Tater Tots,Tater Tots,
Tater Tots, Tater Tots, Tater Tots, Tater Tots,
Tater Tots, Tater Tots, Tater Tots...

Unsually after an hour or so, he gets the idea
and invites Mumzie and Me out to dinner.


I wonder if Kathmandu, Nepal has a Sonic
Drive-in because Sonic has the best


Tater Tots.

Anybody know?

Their website
doesn't show a franchise in Kathmandu.
Maybe I spelled it wrong.
FluffyKitty suggested I go back and try
Cat-Man-Doo.
- Jeepers -
you wouldn't believe what came up
when I did a search on that.
Do people really...

No comments:

Post a Comment