Wednesday, December 7, 2011

18 Days - I have changed my mind

Da is such a hoot!

"PolyBears have a mind to change?"


How could he not know what such a foolish statement could cost him?

But that is not what we are here to discuss on this

18 MORE DAYS LEFT UNTIL THE BIG DAY day

we are here to talk about Fruit Cake


Wait, don't leave

I used to not like them either and then I learned that

Some of them is Tasty


Da says these people have been making really tasty fruit cake for 101 years


out of their bakery in Claxton, GA

I guess if you like Gray Honey Buns


And Gray Pound Cake they would have been a good option back then

At some point they moved out of the gas station bakery into a swell looking factory


and developed a colored fruit cake recipe


That tastes pretty good - Da says they are great!

I has bought a big one for FluffyKitty for Christmas


Hoping that he will gift it back to me for my birthday

By the way

My Birthday is Dec 24th for anyone who hasn't sent me my present yet.

(Hint Hint Hint)

Added Bonus for today only:

Presents ZeroBear wants for his Birthday






Hint, Hint, Hint

Happy Birthday To ZeroBear
Happy Birthday To ZeroBear
Happy Birthday
Happy Birthday
Happy Birthday to ZeroBear
 Where is my GulfStream?

No comments:

Post a Comment