Thursday, December 29, 2011

So Guys, Where are you staying in Nashville?

While visiting town for the
Music City Bowl?

I understand Some folks are staying
at Opryland Hotel.

It's a nice place


That's where they tell me
the teams are bunking down.

If you want to spend the night close to Vanderbilt


Lowe's is a good option


There are classy options
if money is plentiful at your house and you like
high ceilinged atriums
(who doesn't?)

I know everyone is anxious to know
Where will ZeroBear Poly Bear's
posse will be staying?

An old family friend, a wealthy recluse
has offered space in his digs for all of us.

I wish I could name names,
but we all know I am not a name dropper.


Let's just say we been best buds for a long time,
ever since I turned him on to
Fried Peanut Butter & Banana Sammiches

You didn't know he lived in Nashville?

He keeps a low profile these days.

I bought tickets for him and the TCOB crew,
but he said he'd rather stay home and watch it in
High-Def on his Hunk'a Hunk'a big screen

Uh Thank'ya Very Much


No comments:

Post a Comment