Sunday, June 17, 2012

Lies, Lies, Lies

I guess you guys know that Da


likes Golf

I think it's an OK game and I watched


most of the



2012 US Open with Da yesterday.

At some point while we were watching yesterday
I got an idea.


Tiger could use something to motivate him

and


They have a swell trophy, so I thought I would
go out to California and win the thing today.


Its a beautiful course. Tiger could use some
PolyBear competition to challenge his game and
I would have no problem playing with him at all.

So I called them and offered to come out and play today.


All I would need would be some clubs



and a Caddy.


and maybe a good sponsor.

However,
You wouldn't believe what they said.

It isn't Open at all!

I ask you - What does their logo say?


OPEN

U.S. OPEN

Does that thing say anything about having to
subject oneself to the humiliation of needing to qualify?

And so


I plan on sucking down a root beer or two and they can
worry about ratings with a world famous
PolyBear missing from the field.

and everyone saying


Where's ZeroBear?


 
THE U.S. OPEN?

NOT OPEN?

Sheeeeeessssssh.

No comments:

Post a Comment