Saturday, June 16, 2012

Wow!

All I can Say is Wow!

Ok - actually I plan on saying more than Wow,
but I thought that would be a pretty good way to start.

Look At This!



That interwebs site was brought to my attention by one
of the blog's loyal readers.

(probably a space expert from NASA)

And I was so excited when I read their plan.

The first thing I thought when I read
their presentation was



 

Funnel Cake!

Seriously ...

But the second thing I thought was,

We can be a part of this!

Imagine, being a part of the first colony on


Scenic Mars!

You know


I've been there once already.

It was a short adventure trip about a year or two back.

Search through old posts with space label
and you'll find the whole write-up.


I'm sure you know, 


I live for adventure!


 
Anyhow, we ought to get a group together and
sign up for the first Mars settlement expedition.

Any takers?

The interwebs site I linked to up above there
looks first rate and absolutely trustworthy.

All they need is a couple of bozillion dollars
to make it happen.

Wonder what Mumzie's paypal limit is this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment