Wednesday, June 6, 2012

What do you do?


We have these neighbors who recently moved in
the neighborhood and they are really irritating.


Why? you ask...

Well, they are really
noisy. Every day it's the same.



"Yak, Yak, Yak."



Shouting, screaming, just talking
- whatever they do -
I can assure you, it's always loud and
irritating.



I have no idea how they keep it up,
or why they want to.



Frankly, it gets on my nerves and
I don't know what to do about it.





 
You'd think it would drive FluffyKitty mad
but he seems ambivalent toward the whole
loud never ending irritation.





 
I guess it's just me, but can't a little PolyBear
have at least just a little peace and quietness
a few minutes each day?







Jeepers, they are at it again!

sheeeeeeeesh

No comments:

Post a Comment