Monday, June 18, 2012

Antigravity

Yesterday, I was channel surfing


And I stopped for a moment on the Pig Network Channel
 to watch some of the national Pig Antigravity Races.



some of the racers were pretty good and that started
me looking at this entire antigravity stuff.


this guy is pretty good at it, but I quickly realized that



Cats are masters in the field of antigravity.


As I understand, they have to put a string on this guy
sometimes to keep him from floating away.

So, How do they do it?

I spent a lot of time researching and finally
discovered at least part of the answer.

It is best summarized by the following:



The discovery of what cats have evidently known
all along has led to several significant patents
in the field of antigravity.



Like this one by H.W. Wallace

or



this one. I forget who filed it, but it plainly relies
on big beer kegs of Ms for its power source.

Antigravity is actually pretty simple when you can see
the charts and graphs.






No comments:

Post a Comment