Saturday, June 9, 2012

ZeroBear has money problems


It's time to be truthful with you guys this morning


I'm having money problems.

Mumzie evidently changed her



PayPal account number.

I bet Da was using it too much.

Anyhow, the payment is coming due


on my wheels I ordered on


and they won't ship it until I bring the account up to date.

Sheeeeeeeeeesh, some people.

So, to raise money, I'm going to rent out a blog post.

send me your stuff, by e-mail
(the link is somewhere over there to the right)
and as quick as you can say,
"money making scam"


I'll have a first class blog post up on the website with
your stuff prominently displayed.


What are the charges Mr. ZeroBear?

This week only, we'll get you on the site for only
$14,538.97.

Act quickly. My bike payment is due on Monday and
Wheels Across America bike rally is coming up in July.


No comments:

Post a Comment