Saturday, May 26, 2012

Nashville Cats


I was taking a short nap
and I think while I was asleep, Da figured out he was
going in the wrong direction, because now it looks like we
have made it to


Nashville.

Ah

Music City


Home of the Parthenon.

Yeh, I thought it was in Greece, too.

Evidently Garth Brooks bought it with the profits from
his Greatest Hits album and had it relocated to Tennessee.



I understand the General Jackson River Boat is there, too.
I wanted to take a ride on it, but Da said no.

Also,


The Ryman Auditorium is in Nashville.
It's the place where they hold the Grand Ole Opry
every Saturday Night.

Unfortunately we will be in Pittsburgh by then, if Da can 
find a faster setting on the accelerator than 80 mph.

I may have him leave Mumzie and me in Nashville when we head
back. I think I could make it big in Country Music.


I know all the words to the perfect country music song:

"I was drunk the day my maw got out of prison,
and I went to pick her up in the rain.
But before I could get to the station in my pickup truck,
she got runned over by a danged old train."

Maybe Da could drive our tour bus,
if he wouldn't get us lost all the time.
He would need to learn how to drive faster, too.






No comments:

Post a Comment