Wednesday, September 12, 2012

38,000th Viewer Contest

You know what?
 
Yep, I figured you did, so I'm going
to change up the scam
contest a little this time.
 
Everyone is elegible
 
 
for a winner's prize this time.

Just send me
 
$237,892.13 to cover shipping and handling
 
cash only - sorry no checks accepted because
 
 
this guy tried to stiff me last month.
 
Claimed he was former head honcho of the Fed, too.
 
Teach me to trust a quasi governmental politico.
 
I hacked into his facebook account
and fixed his wagon though.
 
You'd be surprised how easy it is to alter a photo
 with any of Adobi Corporation's fine line
of graphic alteration tools
(available at your fine local Barner and Nuble
store conveniently located in your local strip mall.)
 
Anyhow, to everyone who comes across with the cash
our awards committee ChairBear will carefully
select (just for) you one of the following swell prizes:
 
 
Maybe this honey of a speedboat.
 
 
or
 
 
You might win this speedwagon in the color of your choice.
 
or maybe
 
 
This slick piece of carbon fiber flying stuff. 
 
It's certainly my favorite give away prize 
and it might be your favorite, too.
 
 
or for a limited number of winnners
 
 
Possible permanent ownership of this
Unique masterpiece to be relocated from
the Louvre to your diggs by an art thief friend I met
in a chat room the other night.
 
Or perhaps
 
 
One of these custom grown Gourds.
 
or a gourd of similar design and size.
 
Just look at how happy that lucky winner was
as he attempted to select his prize.
 
 
just send your money and we'l get right to work
ordering your gourd or the Jet/Boat/Car/Mona/whatever.
 
Boy!
 
I wish I was a s lucky as you guys.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment