Saturday, October 1, 2011

You Light Up My Life

Flashlights



You can't have too many flashlights, especially when you're not all that comfortable in the dark.

During a eureka moment of scientific deduction I discovered a huge scientific fact. How huge? I'm talking PhD level dissertation huge. Here it comes:


WHEN DA TURNS OUT THE LIGHTS IT GETS REALLY DARK IN OUR BEDROOM.


Sadly, he turns the lights off every night at bedtime. Not to worry though, cause I has a wonderful collection of fully loaded flash lights! Peaches and Herb like my little LED blaster. I'm more partial to my big red metal honker-nocker guy. It's a little heavy, but if ZOMBIES! should sneak in and try to suck the brains out of Mumzie (A full belly busting holiday feast) or Da (Like a little pre-dinner hordesorvers) I figure I could throw it across the room and whack somebody into tomorrow-land. Any roomers you may have heard that Da is sporting a big old side of his honker brusey-bump are ficticious (at least overblown) and have nothing to do with a certain polybear's late night target practice. 


Look at these babies. That yellow guy is my old PolyBearScout 6 volt Eagle Blaster. Bagged me a government employee Baldy-bird one afternoon with that baby. One throw - 47 feet - Whack! The Game ranger was not pleased, but eventually he regained his senses, shook it off and flew away. The baldy-bird, not the ranger - I missed him. Another trumped up Federal charge averted...

Asta - La-Vista, Baby Cakes

(I is learning Swartzenhigger Speak in preparation for a career in the flckers)





No comments:

Post a Comment